A smart and eco-friendly investment
ChromeOS is designed to minimize costs and energy consumption over time. By making the switch, businesses can save up to $463 per device (IDC) in reduced deployment, upgrade, and training costs. ChromeOS devices are built with sustainable and recyclable materials and consume up to 46% less energy than comparable competitor devices.
- Annual savings: Save up to $463 per device from reduced support costs, deployment costs, electricity costs, hardware costs, management, and training.
- Decreased employee downtime: 77% higher productivity due to faster reboots; 36% more efficient device management; 36% easier to manage than other operating systems; 24% fewer security attacks than other operating systems.
- IT Support: Free 24/7 IT admin support for troubleshooting assistance.
- Lower energy consumption: ChromeOS devices consume as much as 46% less energy than comparable competitor devices. Chromebook’s power management capabilities offer efficient charging, low power load states, and optimized device performance.
- Minimum waste: Chromebooks are made with sustainable and recyclable raw materials. Sharing devices between multiple users results in fewer resources and equipment resulting in waste minimization. Device recycling programs keep reusable materials out of the landfill.
Carbon free future: In 2007, Google became a carbon neutral company, and in 2017, it became the first company to match 100% of its annual electricity consumption with renewable energy.
Länk till produkten »